Episode 22 features Matt Holder, Founder of Loop.
We discuss Matt’s experiences in the world of technology, and how those experiences prepared him to launch a new tee time marketplace.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Matt’s golf origin story
- Matt’s relationship to golf today
- Why Matt pursued a BA in Economics
- Working for Trulia, Zillow, Houzz and Cargurus
- Predictions for the future of golf and technology
- Whether or not technology will make us better golfers
- Taking an idea from vision to reality
- Responding to user feedback
- Challenges to building a tee time marketplace
- How Loop is monetized
We finished the episode with a 10 question lightning round that included a few questions about Matt’s rec league softball team.
Would Matt rather be known for base hits or home runs? You’ll have to listen in to find out.