Episode 18 features Zach and Andy Pessagno of Chasing Fowl Photography.
Zach and Andy Pessagno are the owners of Chasing Fowl Photography. These brothers teamed up several years ago to launch a golf-centric photography business that captures moments both on and off the course. In this episode, we talk about how they got started and what they’ve learned along the way.
- Their journey into photography
- Growing up on the golf course
- Who to trust in a life or death golf situation
- Golf misery stories
- Chasing Fowl Photography
- First clients
- Early lessons learned
- Key equipment
- The challenges of sports photography
- Capturing the perfect shot
- Favorite gigs
We ended with a 10 question lightning round.
Which famous musician would Zach like to photograph in concert? I promise you’ll never guess this one. Listen in to have your mind blown.