Episode 16 features Lauren Stephenson, the first LPGA golfer to ever visit our virtual studio.
Lauren is one of the top 100 female golfers in the world, and she was kind enough to offer a quick glimpse into the life of a professional golfer. In this episode, we talk day-to-day life, tournament preparation, sponsorships and more.
Topics covered in this episode:
- The work that goes into becoming a professional golfer
- Moving to Dallas
- Life on non-tournament weeks
- Life on the days leading up to a tournament
- Tournament questions
- Overcoming bad rounds
- Maintaining momentum during good rounds
- The disparity in LPGA & PGA payouts
- What Lauren does with tournament winnings
- How sponsorships work
We ended our time together with a 10 question lightning round.
Did Lauren cry when the University of Alabama (her alma mater) lost to Georgia in college football national title game? You’ll have to listen in to find out.
Connect with Lauren Stephenson
Lauren Stephenson’s Sponsors
- Carlisle Companies, Inc.
- Summit Brands
- The Club at The Strand