Episode 12 features Matt Ericksen, co-founder of Cactus Golf Club.
Matt and a friend launched this online community to bring golfers together for game improvement and networking. Cactus Golf Club features exclusive monthly deals, fun giveaways, and drills/tips from golf instructors.
Topics covered in this episode:
- How golf became a part of Matt’s life
- The best part of Matt’s golf game
- Where Matt’s game needs to improve
- Social golf or solo golf?
- Matt’s favorite Arizona golf course
- Desert golf vs Indiana golf
- Matt’s worst golf accessory purchase
- Matt’s best golf purchase (affiliate link)
- Why Matt launched Cactus Golf Club
- The sales pitch for Cactus Golf Club
- Choosing brands to partner with
- Where the weekly tips and drills come from
- Future plans for Cactus Golf Club
The episode featured not 1, but 2 lightning rounds!
I asked Matt which PGA Tour player he would like to trade places with. Who do you think he chose?
Random References from this Podcast
- Legacy Golf Club in Phoenix